A Unified Communications Phone System is an all-in-one communication solution that provides businesses with all the various communication channels they need into a single platform. With Unified Communications Phone Systems different communication tools such as voice calls, video conferencing, instant messaging, and presence management, are all integrated into a single interface. This improves efficiency as it reduces employers’ need to check, update or work with different platforms and apps.
One way it helps collaboration and communication is that it allows employees to access the platform from anywhere, at any time. This flexibility is particularly crucial for remote teams, geographically dispersed organizations, or employees on the go.
Benefits of using a unified communications phone system for businesses:
- Real-time Communication & Collaboration – Unified Communication phone systems allow employees to communicate and collaborate in real-time, regardless of their physical location or operating system. This ensures teamwork, accelerates decision-making processes, and increases overall operational agility.
- Get Your Messages To Those Who Need It – With features like call routing or call forwarding, unified communication phone systems are designed to ensure that everyone gets the right message or call at the right time. Voicemail-to-email transcription converts voicemails into written messages, allowing employees to access and respond to them conveniently. Presence indicators indicate whether colleagues are available, busy, or away, facilitating efficient communication and avoiding unnecessary disruptions.
- Easy integration with other business applications improves business processes.
- CRM integration enables call routing, allows employees to access customer information during calls, enhancing customer interactions and improving service quality.
- Productivity tool integration helps to streamline workflows and ensures seamless collaboration.
What Is Webex Go & Why You Should Use It As Your Unified Communications Phone System
Cisco’s Webex Go is a leading unified communication phone system for businesses. Here’s why.
- Mobile-first experience – The Webex Go has dedicated apps for both Android and iOS), allowing users without computer access full access and to work in a familiar, friendly UX.
- Robust Security Measures – Having Cisco expertise in data security is one of Webex Go’s greatest advantages. Cisco is a world’s leader in data security, providing end-to-end encryption, multi-factor authentication, and comprehensive privacy controls. Webex Go allows you to customize the security controls according to your company’s needs and policies. This includes encryption, authentication protocols, and access controls.
- Advanced Collaboration Tools – Webex Go provides some of the most advanced collaboration features currently available in the market. This includes high-quality video conferencing, screen sharing, interactive whiteboarding, and real-time document editing.
- Scalability and Customization – One of the greatest benefits of Webex Go is its adaptability, allowing it to fit businesses of all sizes and sectors. The pricing models are designed to be flexible, based on a “pay-as-you-go” system. This allows companies to choose just the features that they need, and easily scale as they grow.